Sunday 23 February 2014

Shows: Prada 2014 S/S RTW

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I know it is a little bit late that I just saw the show on youtube:(



I have to admit that I was so shocked I saw the campaign of Prada 2014 S/S when the very first time. I asked myself "are they wearing bras outside now?!" TBH, I really don't like this pic, it looks like putting a bunch of innocent high school girls, asking them to wear bras out, telling them to wear stockings in summer. Well, speak of the video campaign, it is very interesting actually. It shows the energy, the funky style, the happiness which interpret the design very well. I mean...if you don't know there is a video...the picture could be a disaster...




When I watched the show, I was really impressed by the scene! It looks absolutely amazing! I always love funky styles and the collaboration between fashion designers and artists! With the comparatively dark light, the colour blocks on the garments looks stunning. 


The printings, no matter from the scene of the show or the print on the bags, are created by Jeanne Detallante. http://www.jeannedetallante.com/ 


A lot of thick fabrics and other elements such as sequins and non-fabric materials are also used in this season. The hair and the make-ups are very clean, every girl looks professional and serious. All in all, it's a good collection I think. Love the print but not a fan of the bras!!!































Xx
Etton

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous26/2/14 00:40

    Hello :) Nice to meet you Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey EttonWho! Nice Blog! Keep Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete