Sunday 13 April 2014

Journey: The "A+" Brussels

Dear Blog, 

Thank god! I am back from my journey to Belgium and Germany! Although it was intense and tiring, it was also a sweet 10-day journey! 

I enjoyed that very much with my lovely friend, Vicky, who is a saint and taking care of me during traveling:) (and who was forced by me to take pictures of me, sorry about that)

Before I went to Brussels, I stayed in London for one night, because my train was too early in the next morning and I didn't want to be late if I traveled all the way from leeds. Well, all my friends made a very terrible decision to left me, a shopaholic, alone in the big city where there is a Mr. Selfridges... Anyway, I did try to control myself (for like one second...) And then, I brought this amazing Neoprene Kenzo tee with black and white print on it:) And went to Brussels happily, wearing my brand new tee that perfectly matched with my coat...

Here are the pics when I was in Brussels:


 
Having lunch!!!!

In the metro station...

Walking on the street (Actually, I was totally lost...)

See ya soon, xx
Etton



No comments:

Post a Comment