Wednesday 12 February 2014

Back in Blogging!

First of all, I just realised that I haven't been updating my blog for centuries! I am so sorry!

Well, it's not because I have been busy, I just happened to be lazy :P

I think that everything has changed around me. One year ago, I was a finance student and afraid of chasing my dream (I talk dream a lot, right...?), now I am a fashion student with proud. I feel so lucky that my parents are being really supportive about everything, and I will work my ass off for this! Finger crossed!

As I said, this is my blog! I will regularly update and I won't let myself down:)

This is a picture when I went to Tate Modern Museum for the very first time one year ago:)

Hat: H&M; Tops: American Apparel; 
Bottoms: Topman; Boots: Dr.Martens; Bag: American Apparel;





Xx, see you guys soon:)
Etton

No comments:

Post a Comment