Sunday 16 February 2014

WL stands for Wish List!



I know it is all about finding your own style in dressing and blogging. However, my style is to keep trying new style.

I don't think there are any boundaries in dressing as long as you wear something (Sorry Miley Cyrus:P). I like trying different styles, from vintage to high street, from street to classic. I am not saying I am capable to wear everything, I just don't want stay in one routine:)

Well, here comes the new category of my blogs called WL - Wish List:) ...actually, it is a ideal shopping list of mine! Just wish I could have enough money for them lol~

Love: I am always a fan of floppy bib pants! And leather suspenders!!!
Hate: Where r the pockets? Pants without pockets freak me out cuz I don't know where to put my hands:)
From: Jean Paul Gaultier vintage!!!


This item just literally took my breath away when I saw it!!! I can think of many ways to wear that! A simple worn out white tee and a billycock hat:)



See you soon xx
Etton






No comments:

Post a Comment