Saturday 20 April 2013

Looks: Just Another Day in Hell

I remember when I firstly went to London, I go straight to Topshop and Topman. Well, I've heard of it and there is no such brand in Beijing, so I was really looking forward to shopping in Topman.

It used to cost me a fortune, however, I am gradually getting a little bit aesthetic fatigue with brands like H&M and Topman. They've become the same to me. If I want to buy a interesting tee or some basic simple skinny pants, I will go there. McFashion brands update to fast, it's hard to follow and it's pointless to follow.

If you watch carefully in every collection of Zara, you may notice what designers of Zara do are coping ideas of luxury brands' designs, changing a little bit and selling at much lower prices.

Have fun with the benefits brought by McFashion brands and take advantage of them, but don't let them to confuse your idea of fashion.

The following is my recent look with almost every piece of it from McFashion brands:)

Top Jean by Zara
Jean by Topman


Shirt by Zara
Boots by Dr.Martens


Watch by Vintage


Bracelet by Topman


Hope to see you guys soon:)

Xx,
Etton


No comments:

Post a Comment