Tuesday 16 April 2013

Brands: Juun. J

Hello! People on Earth!

Welcome to my new blog--Mr.Etton! Here, I will share my looks and ideas about fashion:)

This is my first blog in Mr.Etton and I would like to dedicate to, one of my favourite designer, Juun.J!

Although, Korea is not my favourite country in fashion world (nothing political, guys), Juun.J is a great and promised homme designer! Every piece of his work is absolutely amazing!

Remember the sweater from Balenciaga seasons ago? It was definitely my biggest love in that season!


I wanted that so badly, however, things didn't work out for us:( I especially love the design of the arms and the use of the fabric! Speak to the pattern, I like this one, but not other pattern in the same collection.

It is very interesting to find that same idea was shown in Juun.J's design and this time I love the all patterns!

As for other design of Juun.J, every work is with huge arms, broader shoulders, presenting how muscular and strong a man can be.





I've been reading a lot of fashion bloggers' articles and I hope to become one of famous blogger.
This is not my major for now, if there is something wrong about my blog, please let me hear from you:)

If you want to talk to me about fashion or other works, here's my information:
Work-only e-mail: ettonblog@gmail.com
Kik: etton
Weibo: etton

Thank you for reading! Hope to see you guys soon:) 



Xx,
Etton


No comments:

Post a Comment